Need someone to translate your scientific article, a specific part of it, or any other document into English?

At RUVID we offer a translation service, assigning these projects to native translators who have experience working with scientific papers.

All you have to do is fill out a form, and one of our translators will be in touch with you shortly. They will liaise with you or with the university administration representative who contacts R&I World on your behalf directly, in order to address deadlines, the need for partial deliveries, the cost of the translation, and any other relevant aspect.

Request this service

You can read the full terms and conditions here.