With our proofreading service, you can be sure that your proposal will be intelligible by even the most linguistically discerning reviewer.
What can you expect from our proofreading service?
- Proofreading by a professional linguist with experience in European English and European Union framework programmes
- Recommendations on terminology, readability and style, and an outsider’s perspective on how effectively your project is communicated on the page
- Chunks of text that you will be able to reuse in reports, presentations, the project website, etc.
- Our in-house staff will oversee the entire process
- Full confidentiality
- This service is aimed at active researchers at our associated universities
- Your proposal must fall under Horizon Europe Excellent Science, or any Horizon Europea call if you are the project coordinator
- Your completed proposal must reach us sufficiently in advance as to be able to proofread the text and give you time to accept or consult the recommended changes. Calculate around three days for proposals of 12 pages, always subject to the availability of our linguists.
- This is not a proposal writing service, nor does it include feedback regarding the scientific content of your proposal
You can read the full terms and conditions here.