At RUVID we offer practical assistance to foreign researchers coming to our universities and to researchers from Valencian universities who wish to temporarily work abroad.


If you are a Spanish researcher preparing for a stay abroad, let us know and we can put you in contact with the Euraxess Service Centre in your chosen destination. They will offer you all the necessary support.


Alternatively, if you are still looking for your mobility opportunity in Europe, why not consult the Euraxess search engine below?


If you are a foreign researcher and need help organising your stay at one of our universities, get in touch! We can offer assistance with such as visa formalities, work permits, taxation, social security, recognition of qualifications, funding, intellectual property rights, accommodation, health and medical care, language courses, pregnancy, childcare, school, country and city files, and more.


Or, if you are looking for mobility opportunities at our universities, take a look at the Jobs and Fellowships sections on our other website.


The Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT)‘s guide for foreign researchers provides up-to-date information about the labour market, everyday life in Spain and, of course, the formal procedures and paperwork you need to complete in order to live and work in this country. Click on the image below to be directed to this guide.

At RUVID we have also compiled a guide specifically for the Valencia region, which can be found here.


EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion is a unique pan-European initiative providing access to a complete range of information and support services to researchers wishing to pursue their research careers in Europe or stay connected to the EU when elsewhere in the world. RUVID is the Euraxess Service Centre for the Valencian region.


Fill out the following form to receive more information about these services.

Full name *

E-mail *

Subject *

Message *