With our pre-evaluation service, you will gain insight into how the European Commission will evaluate your project proposal. Capitalise on your strengths and manage your weaknesses before submitting it for real. You can read our terms and conditions for this service here or fill out the form to request this service here.
What can you expect from our pre-evaluation service?
- Valuable insight into the evaluation procedures used by the EC to ensure your proposal ticks all the right boxes
- Trained proposal evaluators selected for their experience as expert evaluators in EU framework programmes
- You will be issued a report on your draft proposal produced using the same methodology and criteria applied by the EC; for two-stage submission schemes, the expert evaluator will produce two reports complete with final scores
- Our in-house staff will oversee the entire process
- Full confidentiality
- This service is aimed at active research personnel at our member universities
- Your proposal must fall under H2020 Excellent Science, or any H2020 call if you are the project coordinator
- You must request this service at least 2 months before the call deadline, sending us a full draft in English at least 1 month before the same deadline (or earlier if you also want to take advantage of our English proofreading service)
- Under no circumstances will the expert evaluator be held responsible for the success or failure of your proposal
- This service does not include either proposal writing or English proofreading services
Please check terms and conditions by filling in the form below.