If you have experience as a project coordinator in an EU framework programme, send us your expression of interest, together with you CV (short version). You can read the terms and conditions here, or fill out the form to register to our database here.
Why be a mentor?
- Get to know researchers in your field and help them win more EU funding
- Stay abreast of the state-of-the-art in your field
- Financial compensation
What do we expect from our mentors?
- Mentors will guide their mentees throughout the entire process of preparing a H2020 project proposal
- You will provide practical advice and recommendations based on your experience
- You will not be held responsible for the success or failure of the proposal
- You will not be required to issue pre-evaluation reports or manage partner searches
- Full confidentiality