R&I World is part of the Internationalisation of R&D Strategy adopted by RUVID Association in February 2014 and is also part of the Coordination Strategy and Action Plan of the Regional Government of Valencia in Horizon 2020.
The Network of Valencian Universities for the promotion of Research, Development and Innovation, RUVID, is a non-profit private organisation that was born in December 2001 through a partnership agreement between the five public universities from the Valencian Region.
In 2003, RUVID acquires its own legal personality and is constituted as a non-profit association. At present, it consists of:
- Universitat de València
- Universitat Politècnica de València
- Universidad de Alicante
- Universitat Jaume I de Castellón
- Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
- Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera
- Universidad Católica de Valencia “San Vicente Mártir”