With our proofreading service, you can be sure that your proposal will be intelligible by even the most linguistically discerning reviewer. Read the terms and conditions for this service here.
What can you expect from our proofreading service?
- Proofreading by a professional linguist with experience in European English and EU framework programmes
- Recommendations on terminology, readability and style, and an outsider’s perspective on how effectively your project is communicated on the page
- Chunks of text that you will be able to reuse in reports, presentations, the project website, etc.
- Our in-house staff will oversee the entire process
- Full confidentiality
- This service is aimed at active research personnel at our member universities
- Your proposal must fall under H2020 Excellent Science, or any H2020 call if you are the project coordinator
- Your completed proposal must reach us sufficiently in advance as to be able to proofread the text and give you time to accept or consult the recommended changes. Calculate around three days for proposals of 12 pages, always subject to the availability of our linguists.
- This is not a proposal writing service, nor does it include feedback regarding the scientific content of your proposal
Please check terms and conditions by filling in the form below.