With our mentoring service, you will receive one-to-one guidance from a researcher who has successfully turned their idea into a project and received funding in your research area.
What can you expect from our mentoring service?
- Guidance throughout the entire process of preparing a H2020 project proposal
- Trained mentors from your field selected for their experience in EU framework programmes
- Practical advice and recommendations based on personal experience, plus challenging feedback that will help take your proposal to the next level
- Our in-house staff will oversee the entire process
- Full confidentiality
- This service is aimed at active research personnel at our affiliated universities
- Your proposal must fall under the Excellent Science section of the H2020 programme, or any H2020 call if you are the project coordinator
- Your idea must reach us between 3 and 5 months before the call deadline, depending on the maturity of your idea
- Under no circumstances will the mentor be held responsible for the success or failure of your proposal
- This service does not include pre-evaluation reports or partner searches
To find out more, please fill out the following form.